The time has FINALLY come that the Jungle Friends Card Kit from My Favorite Things is available for sale right NOW, and you can find it HERE in the My Favorite Things Store! And I am so excited to share another project that I created using some of the items from the kit, pairing them with other My Favorite Things products that I had in my stash!
How stinkin’ cute is that sweet elephant?!! I love him!! I paired him with the Twice the Thanks Die-Namics, as well as two background stamps to create my own patterns. The products listed below that are NOT highlighted in BLUE are NOT included in the Jungle Friends Kit. Here’s how I created my project:
- Trim an A2 vertical, top-folding card base from Sweet Tooth Card Stock. Score at 4.25”, fold in half and perfect crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
- Die cut an image panel from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics.
- Die cut the Twice the Thanks Die-Namic from Black Licorice Card Stock.
- Stamp the Mini Hearts Background Stamp onto an A2 panel of Poppy Card Stock using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink. Heat emboss it with White Detail Embossing Powder. Die cut the elephant ear from that panel using the Jungle Friends Die-Namics.
- Stamp the Geometric Grid Background Stamp onto an A2 Panel of Gravel Gray Card Stock using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink. Heat emboss it with White Detail Embossing Powder. Die cut the elephant form that panel using the Jungle Friends Die-Namics.
- Die cut hearts from Poppy Card Stock using the hearts die contained in the Tag Builder Blueprints 5 Die-Namics.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Jungle Friends Stamp Set onto the image panel using Black Licorice Pigment Ink. Heat emboss it with Clear Detail Embossing Powder.
- Adhere the ear die cut to the elephant die cut with foam tape. Adhere the assembled elephant to the image panel using foam tape.
- Adhere the Thanks die cut to the image panel to the card base with foam tape and liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the hearts to the image panel, above the elephant’s trunk, with liquid adhesive. Adhere another heart to the elephant’s tail with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the image panel to the card base with foam tape.
- Adhere a black enamel dot to the eye of the elephant.
The Jungle Friends Card Kit is so versatile and fun to work with!! It’s great for kid cards, baby cards, friend cards – really, it’s an all occasion kit! Please click on through to the My Favorite Things Blog to be linked to the other incredible projects that my talented teammates have created for your inspiration! I promise you’ll be amazed!
That’s it for me today, friends. I’ll be back tomorrow with another project – busy week here on my blog! LOL Thanks so much for spending part of your day here with me – I adore you for it! Have a great day!