Monday, May 9, 2016

My Favorite Things–Release Replay!

 

Hello!!

 

Print

 

I’m back today to share another project featuring more of the May release from My Favorite Things!  My project features the Make Yourself at Home Stamp Set and Die-Namics, as well as the Snuggle Bunnies Stamp Set and Die-Namics.  Here’s what I created!

 

KKL_MAY0916-Release-Replay

 

My mojo was sparked as soon as I realized that the sweet teddy bear from the Snuggle Bunnies Stamp Set fit perfectly on that comfy sofa from Make Yourself at Home.  I love to pair several stamp sets together for a fresh take on both!  Here’s how I created my project:

 

  1. Trim an A2, horizontal card base from Black Licorice Card StockScore at 4.25”, fold in half and perfect crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
  2. Die cut an image panel from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the stitched scallop rectangle die from the Blueprints 27 Die-Namics Set.
  3. Stamp the sofa and lamp images from the Make Yourself At Home Stamp Set onto Smooth White Card Stock using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  Die cut them using the coordinating Make Yourself at Home Die-Namics.  Color the images using Copic Markers.
  4. Stamp the teddy bear image from the Snuggle Bunnies Stamp Set onto Poppy Card Stock using Red Hot Hybrid Ink.  Die cut it using the coordinating Snuggle Bunnies Die-Namics.
  5. Die cut the rug from black and white diagonal striped paper (from the Dots & Stripes Neutral 6 x 6 Paper Pad) using the Make Yourself At Home Die-NamicsAdhere it to the image panel.
  6. Adhere the sofa and lamp to the image panel using foam tape.  Adhere the teddy bear to the sofa with more foam tape.
  7. Stamp the sentiment from the Make Yourself At Home Stamp Set onto the image panel using Black Licorice Pigment Ink and heat emboss it with Clear Detail Embossing Powder.

 

#BOOM!!  Super easy and so stinkin’ cute, right?!  I’ve listed the products that I used below.  Please click on through to the My Favorite Things Blog to be linked to the other incredible projects that my uber talented teammate have created for you using the May New Release!  You won’t be disappointed!

 

That’s it for me today, friends!  I’ll be spending the day in my craft room – some video taping might be involved, as well.  *wink*  Thanks so much for stopping by today – I am ever so grateful when you do!

 

PRODUCTS USED:

3 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Now why didn't I put a cute little teddy bear on my chair? You're so smart.

Shelly said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

This is just as cute as can be! Love the bright red teddy against the black & white. Thanks!