I’m away for a long crafty weekend in Central Florida! So I hope you’ll understand that this post is being pre-scheduled! I’m popping in to share another Avery Elle project featuring two of the new stamp sets – Butterflies and With Sympathy.
I think these two stamp sets pair beautifully together, don’t you?! Here’s how I created my project:
- Trim an A2, horizontal card base from New Moon Card Stock. Score at 4.25”, fold in half and perfect the crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
- Die cut an image panel from Solar White Card Stock, using the Double Pierced Rectangle Elle-Ments.
- Die cut the butterfly image from some Stamping Mask Paper, using the Butterflies Elle-Ments, and adhere the mask to the image panel. Blend some Tumbled Glass, Broken China and Abandoned Coral Distress Inks into the aperture of the mask using a Mini Ink Blending Tool. Carefully remove the mask.
- Stamp the butterfly image from the Butterflies Stamp Set onto some vellum using Pure White Pigment Ink. Heat emboss the image with White Embossing Powder. Die cut the butterfly using the Butterflies Elle-Ments. Adhere it to the image panel over the top of the ink blended butterfly, using some clear foam tape.
- Stamp the sentiment from the With Sympathy Stamp Set onto the image panel, using New Moon Dye Ink.
- Die cut the word “sympathy” from New Moon Card Stock four times, using the With Sympathy Elle-Ments. Adhere the layers together with liquid adhesive. Adhere the layered word die cut to the image panel with more liquid adhesive.
- Adhere Sparkling Clear Sequins to the image panel with Multi Matte Medium.
- Adhere the image panel to the card base with foam squares.
Easy, peasy!! And beautifully simple . . . something I think all sympathy cards should be. I’ve listed all of the products I used below. Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog for more lovely inspiration!
That’s it for me today, friends! I’ll be back again soon with more crafty stuff! Thanks so much for stopping by – I sure do appreciate it when you do!! Have a great weekend!