The time has finally arrived, friends!! I’m back today to share a project that I created to celebrate the My Favorite Things July Release! Let’s get to it, shall we?!!
How fun is this?!! This project features the new Stitched Banner Die-Namics!! These adorable banners are super fun to work with, and will universally apply to any card making occasion! What a great way to create your own personalized sentiments! The banners were created using the new Tiny Check 6 x 6 Paper Pad – be still, my gingham-loving heart!! Gingham just makes me happy!! Here’s how I created my project:
- Trim an A2, vertical top-folding card base from Smooth White Card Stock. Score at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect the crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
- Die cut the Mini Chicken Wire Cover Up, three times, from Smooth White Card Stock, and adhere the three layers together with liquid adhesive. Adhere the layered die cut to the card base with more liquid adhesive.
- Die cut the sentiment from the Tiny Checked 6 x 6 Paper Pad using Stitched Banner Die-Namics. Die cut the sentiment a second time from Black Licorice Card Stock. Place the black letters inside each of the banners and affix them to the back of the banners with a small piece of tape.
- Stamp the small bee from the Fly-By Friends Stamp Set onto some Smooth White Card Stock using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. Color the image with Copic Markers, and die cut it out with the coordinating Fly-By Friends Die-Namic.
- Die cut a blank Stitched Banner from the yellow gingham paper, and adhere the bee image to the banner with foam tape.
- Arrange the banners to form the sentiment, and affix them to the image panel with foam tape.
- Adhere some black floral wire (I had this in my stash) to the image panel, using Tacky Glue, to give the illusion that the banners are hanging from the wire. Twist more of the black floral wire to create little bows and affix them at each end of the banners with glue dots.
There you have it!! Super easy and so fun! Who doesn’t love bees and gingham?!! I know I do! All of the new July products are available in the MFT Boutique, NOW!! You can find them HERE. Please click on through to the My Favorite Things Blog to be linked up to the amazing projects that my sweet teammates have created for your inspiration!! And be sure and comment to win a boatload of prizes that the incredibly generous MFT peeps are giving away to you for THEIR 10th birthday!! How nice is that?!!
That’s it for me today, friends!! Thanks so much for stopping by today – it always makes my day when you do! Have a great day!
MFT PRODUCTS USED: