I’m back again with a project I created for the Fall 2016 Avery Elle New Release!! You should have arrived here from the Avery Elle Blog. This release is phenomenal, and I know you all are going to love every single new product as much as I do!! I had the great pleasure of creating two projects with the Holiday Glass Stamp Set and coordinating Dies, as well as the Christmas Packages Stamp Set and coordinating Dies. Let’s get started, shall we?
My first project features the new Holiday Glass Stamp Set and coordinating Dies. I stamped the image onto some acetate using Jet Black Staz-On Ink, and applied Glossy Accents and glitter to the back of the image to make it look like stained glass. The sentiment was heat embossed with silver embossing powder, and the black frame was created by die cutting some black card stock with the Double Pierced Square Elle-Ments.
My second project features the new Christmas Packages Stamp Set and coordinating Die. I stamped the image and the sentiment using New Moon Dye Ink, and die cut the image using the coordinating Christmas Packages Elle-Ment. I colored the image using Copic Markers. I did a bit of ink blending on the card base, and die cut an image panel using the Double Pierced Rectangle Elle-Ments. I created an aperture to expose the ink blended background using the Double Pierced Circle Elle-Ments. The snow banks were created using the Dotted Edges Elle-Ments.
To celebrate our Fall 2016 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, August 14th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, August 15th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on all of the design team's posts and on the Avery Elle Blog;
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps) (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us);
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us);
- Follow us on Pinterest (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us);
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us); and
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong).
Okay, so now it’s time to hop on to see what the amazing Caryn Davies has created for you! No doubt it’s spectacular!! That’s it for me today!! I hope you enjoy the hop! Thanks for stopping by today - I’ll be back soon with more crafty goodness!