Friday, September 30, 2016

Avery Elle–Happy Howl-idays!!

 

Hello, again!!

 

As this post goes live, I’ll be on my way to Arizona for the winter!!  We’ll hopefully get as far as Southern Utah tonight, and hubby will make it to AZ Saturday afternoon!  He’s dropping my bootie off in Vegas for a quick girl’s trip to see Lionel Richie in concert!!  Any 80’s music fans out there?!  LOL  I’m super excited – mostly to be out of the car after 20 hours!  LOL  Anyways, I wanted to pop in quickly to share another Avery Elle project that I created using THE most adorable stamp set called Happy Howl-idays!!  Check it out!!

 

9-30-16-Happy-Howl-idays

PRODUCTS USED:

Happy Howl-idays Stamp Set
Happy Howl-idays Elle-Ments
Scalloped Banner Elle-Ments
Dotted Borders Elle-Ments
New Moon Dye Ink
Midnight Hemp Twine

 

Oh how I love that little dog – is he a French Bulldog?  Pug?  I’m not really sure . . . but he’s stinkin’ cute!!  I’ve listed the products that I used above.  It was a super easy project to create, and one that I’m sure any dog lover would appreciate for the howl-idays!!  LOL

 

Okay, friends . . . I’m going to skedaddle!  I need to do some front seat driving for my husband – his driving sucks so I must make sure he drives according to my standards!  LOL  Seriously, I’m lucky he doesn’t push the eject button every time I scream “Red lights!  Red lights!!”  LOL  I hope you have a great weekend – I know I will!!  Be back soon – TTFN!!

5 comments:

TK said...

Adorable, Karolyn! Love the sweet pup, and the red gingham behind him!

Unknown said...

This is adorable! Love the red gingham! You are magic with cards!!!

Shirley said...

Very cute.

Geri said...

Adore the cute, beautifully colored puppy and love the scalloped gingham banner!

Safe travels and GOOD LUCK IN VEGAS BABY!!!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is seriously adorable Karolyn!
Have a great weekend and enjoy the show.