Holy cow, it’s been a crazy busy week on my blog!! I apologize for the multiple posts, sometimes two in a day! But I’m hoping that you’re enjoying the projects that I’ve been sharing! I’m popping in today to share a project I created for this week’s sketch over at the My Favorite Things Challenge Blog! Here’s the sketch:
And here’s my answer to the challenge:
So I’ve been dying to ink up those little yetis from the Beast Friends Stamp Set and was so happy to finally have the chance!! Here’s how I created my project:
- Splatter some white pigment onto the image panel, and set aside to dry.
- Die cut some stitched snow drifts from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Snow Drifts Die-Namics. Use the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics to die cut the outside edges of the two snow drifts. Lightly blend some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink at the bottom of each of the snow drifts with a Mini Ink Blending Tool. Adhere the two snow drifts with some foam tape. Adhere them to the card base with more foam tape.
- Position and adhere the yeti to the card base with foam tape.
- Adhere some white enamel dots to the image panel.
- Adhere the image panel to the card base with foam tape.
That’s it for me today, friends! Be sure and click on through to the My Favorite Things Challenge Blog to see the other amazing takes on this week’s Sketch Challenge!! I know you’re going to be amazed!! And while you’re there, link up your own answer to the challenge – there are prizes to be won!! I’ve listed all of the products that I used below.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I’ll be back on Friday with another crafty project – are you sick of me yet?! LOL Have a great day!!