Saturday, January 7, 2017

Avery Elle–Love Birds & Trees Elle-Ments

 

Hello!

 

Yes, it’s been quiet here on my blog lately.  I’m so sorry!  I’ve been super sick since before Christmas, and it seems that every time I take a step forward on the road to health, I take four steps back to being sick again.  It has been miserable.  But I finally feel like I’m on the verge of being rid of this junk, so things should be much more consistent going forward!  Thanks for your understanding!

 

12-23-16-Lovebirds

PRODUCTS USED:

Love Birds Clear Stamp Set
Love Birds Dies
Double Pierced Square Dies

 

I’m popping in today to share two Avery Elle projects that I’ve created using the latest Avery Elle release.  I’m a little late in posting, but again – I hope you understand1  My first project features the Love Birds Clear Stamp Set, and coordinating Love Birds Dies.  I created a “flop” card using the Double Pierced Square Dies.  Super easy, and I’m pretty happy with how this turned out!  Here’s what it looks like opened up:

 

12-23-16-Lovebirds-Open

 

My second project features the new Trees Dies.  These dies are pretty darned versatile and are great for all of your scene creating needs.  I paired the Trees Dies with the Woodland Woodland Wonders Clear Stamps – perfect combo!

 

1-6-17-Trees-Dies

PRODUCTS USED:

Trees Dies
Woodland Wonders Clear Stamps
Woodland Wonders Dies
Double Pierced Rectangle Dies
Dotted Borders Dies
New Moon Dye Ink

 

The Trees Dies come along with a couple of different options for creating trees, and add some great dies for tree accessories!  BONUS!  Again, perfect for your scene building needs and very versatile!

 

That’s it for me today!  Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog for more super fun inspiration!  Lots and lots of fun stuff there, I tell ya!  Thanks so much for stopping by today – it absolutely makes my day when you do!  Happy Saturday and enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh Karolyn, your cards are fantastic. The first one is so beautiful and elegant. The second on is just adorable!
I hope you are feeling more like yourself soon. I have had a miserable cold sine the middle of Dec. and am STILL sneezing and coughing.... UGH!

Geri said...

Oh dear...so sorry to hear that you've not been feeling well! Bugger when those nasty flu bugs come to visit and don't know when to go home!

Two fabulous cards! Love the really cool layout and elements on your card and adore the super sweetness of your second card...especially the polkie dot bird house and the polkie dot grass!

Wishing you a very happy new year!