Friday, February 3, 2017

Avery Elle–Hedgehugs!

 

Well, hello again!

 

I’m back today to share my last project project for the Avery Elle Winter Release!  Believe it or not, the Spring 2017 Release is just around the corner!!  Aaacckkkk – it’s super cute, too!  I think you all are going to love it!  Anywho, today’s project features the Hedgehugs Stamp Set and Hedgehugs Dies.

 

2-3-17-Hedgehugs

PRODUCTS USED:

Hedgehugs Stamp Set
Hedgehugs Dies
Double Pierced Circle Dies
Double Pierced Rectangle Dies
Dotted Borders Dies
New Moon Dye Ink
Midnight Hemp Twine
Sorbet Collection Paper Pad

 

I just love those cutie patootie hedgehogs – I’ll for sure be using them again! That’s it for me today, friends!  I’m still getting some videos edited, so not much time for chatting!  Oh, and my daughter and granddaughter come tomorrow for a long weekend – yippee!!  I can’t wait to get some Lucy cuddles and kisses!!

 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I sure do appreciate it!  I hope you have an awesome weekend!  I know I will!  I’ll be back soon with more crafty stuff to share!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Kirsten said...

Love the card, Karolyn. I can't get enough of polka dots.