Friday, March 3, 2017

Avery Elle–Sip Sip Hooray!

 

Hello crafty peeps!!

 

It’s Friday, which means it’s my turn on the Avery Elle Design Blog!  Today, I’m sharing a fun little project featuring the new Sip Sip Hooray Stamp Set and the Sip Sip Hooray Dies – which includes an awesome new wine tag die!!  Woot!  Here’s my project:

 

3-3-17-Sip-Sip-Hooray

PRODUCTS USED:

Sip Sip Hooray Stamp Set
Sip Sip Hooray Dies
Mimosas Dies
New Moon Dye Ink
Vino Pigment Ink

 

I’m here to tell you, I will most definitely be using the Sip Sip Hooray Stamp Set and coordinating dies OFTEN!  I mean, how easy is this to throw together if you’re going to a dinner party, house warming, anniversary party – whatever the celebration!  I used the label from the Mimosas Dies to set off the wine glasses and word die.  I masked off the wine glasses and sponged some Vino Pigment Ink where the wine would be.  This seriously couldn’t be easier, and really jazzes up the presentation, don’t you think?  I’ve listed the products that I used above.

 

Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog for more inspiration and ideas!  In fact, visit there often as my teammates are beyond talented and clever, and are sharing crafty goodies there every weekday!

 

That’s it for me today, friends!  We’re headed to the beach for the weekend with great friends!  This weekend away is just what the doctor ordered, and I can’t wait!  I’ll be back next week with more crafty goodness.  Until then, have a great weekend, and thanks so much for stopping by today!