Friday, April 7, 2017

Avery Elle–Glamper Campers!

 

Hello stampy friends!!

 

It’s Friday, which means I’m up on the Avery Elle Design Blog today!  I’m sharing a cutie patootie project that I created using the Glamper Campers Stamps!!  I was inspired by the upcoming camping season, although if you know me at ALL, you know I’m not a camper.  But my kids are!  And my grandkids love it, so when I saw the Glamper Campers Stamps, I thought it’d be fun to create a traditional camping treat with it!

 

4-7-17-Glamper-Campers

PRODUCTS USED:

Glamper Campers Stamps
Glamper Campers Dies
Double Pierced Circle Dies
Large Treat Bag Topper Die
Cherry Hemp Twine
New Moon Dye Ink

 

And a pic of what it looks like when you lift up that little camper!  So fun, right?!!

 

4-7-17-Glamper-Campers-Open

 

 

So, S’mores are a staple for camping, right?! How fun would it be to pull these little S’Mores kits out for each and every camper in your group?!!  I think they’d get a kick out of those adorable little camper images, and love even more the fact that everything for the S’More is contained in that cute little package!  I’ve listed all of the products that I used above.  Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog for more fabulous inspiration from the rest of my sweet teammates!

 

That’s it for me today, friends!!  I’m stamping and crafting a lot this weekend, and enjoying some music and girlie time, as well!  I hope you have some fabulous weekend plans for yourself!  Thanks for spending a little bit of it here with me – it’s the best part of my day when you visit!

2 comments:

Karren said...

This is adorable and such a great idea. We don't have those crackers in New Zealand but a friend from the US sent me some supplies years ago to make 'smores for my kids. Yum!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute!