Friday, June 16, 2017

Avery Elle–Modern Alphabet and Sentimental Too!

Hello stampy friends!!


I’m back today to share a couple of projects that I created using some awesome new products from the Avery Elle Spring 2017 Release!  My first project features the new Modern Alphabet Stamp Set, which is an awesome stamp set – it’s even better when you pair it with the coordinating Modern Alphabet Dies!



6-16-17-Modern-Alphabet

PRODUCTS USED:


So, the the Modern Alphabet Stamp Set has two separate alphabets – a bold solid, as well as an open font.  Super versatile for building your own sentiments or personalizing any project!  And the Modern Alphabet Dies, as you can see in the word “Dream”!  Right?!!  No stamp collection should be without the new Modern Alphabet Stamp Set, and coordinating dies.


6-16-17-Sentimental-Too
PRODUCTS USED:


My second project features the new Sentimental Too Stamps – a sequel to the original Sentimental Stamp Set.  Again, this stamp set has companion dies that take this sentiment building stamp set to the next level!  I paired the sentiments from the Sentimental Too Stamps with the presents from the Christmas Packages Stamp Set – after a bit of stamp surgery, of course.  Hee hee hee
I’ve listed and linked the products I used below each of the photos, above.  Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog for more incredible inspiration from my uber talented teammates!
That’s it for me today, friends!  We’re spending the weekend with our grandkids, and having a blast!  I’ll be back soon with more creative stuff!  I hope you’ll drop by again, soon!  Until then, thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!



No comments: