Friday, June 2, 2017

Avery Elle–Mom & Dad!

Happy Fri-YAY, friends!!

If it’s Friday, it must mean that I’m up on the Avery Elle Design Blog!  I’m popping in quickly to share another project that I created using the Mom & Dad Stamp Set and coordinating Mom & Dad Dies from Avery Elle!  The Mom & Dad Stamp Set is so incredibly versatile and can be used for many familial occasions!!

6-2-17-Mom-and-Dad

PRODUCTS USED:

Mom & Dad Stamp Set
Mom & Dad Dies
Diagonal Stripes Elle-ments

I also used the new Diagonal Stripes Elle-ments that I just love!  The detail that this full card die adds to a project is amazing.  Don’t be surprised if you see it being used often in my projects!  Just sayin’ . . . .  I stamped the beautiful floral spray from the Mom & Dad Stamp Set in some light gray and highlighted the image with some Copic Markers.  I stamped the sentiment, also from the Mom & Dad Stamp Set, and die cut “Mom” using the coordinating Mom & Dad Dies!  Easy, peasy!

Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog for more stampy inspiration!  I’m so lucky to work with amazingly creative people, and the Avery Elle Design Team has some of the best!

That’s it for me today, my friends!  I’m down in sunny Florida teaching a class for My Favorite Things!  I’ll be back next week some more crafty goodness!  Thanks so much for stopping by today – I hope you’ll drop by again real soon!  Have a great weekend!

No comments: