Friday, July 7, 2017

Avery Elle–Bubbles!

Hello!

It’s Fri-YAY, so that must mean that it’s my day up on the Avery Elle Design Blog!!  I’m sharing this project, featuring the adorable underwater-themed stamp set called Bubbles!  Check it out!

7-7-17-Bubbles

PRODUCTS USED:

Bubbles Clear Stamps
Bubbles Dies
Pure White Pigment Ink
Fizz Pigment Ink
Sea Glass Pigment Ink
Aquamarine Pigment Ink
Scalloped Banner Dies

I mean, come ON!! How cute is that orange octopus!!  I just love him, and honestly all of the underwater critters in the Bubbles Clear Stamps are beyond adorable!!  I stamped Mr. Octopus onto some orange card stock using Pure White Pigment Ink and heat embossed him with white embossing powder.  I die cut him out with the coordinating Bubbles Dies.  I stamped the waves image from the Bubbles Clear Stamps using Sea Glass Pigment Ink and Aquamarine Pigment Ink.  The banners were created using the Scalloped Banner Dies.  The sentiment was stamped using Fizz Pigment Ink.

Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog for more awesome inspiration!  All of the Avery Elle products can be found HERE.  I’ll be back very soon with more crafty goodness – I hope you’ll stop by again then!

No comments: