Saturday, December 16, 2017

Essentials By Ellen December Mini Hop–Day 3–Confetti Flinger!


Hello friends!!


ig-20171203-ebe-release-available


Welcome to my blog!!  If you’ve arrived here from Laurel Beard's blog, you’re in the right place!  If not, you may have gotten lost along the way – I’ve listed all of the stops in today’s hop below (it starts at the Ellen Hutson ClassROOM Blog) – trust me, you’re going to want to start at the beginning!!


I’m sooo excited to be here to share a project that I created with the UBER innovative and super fun new die from the Essentials By Ellen December Release!!  That Julie Ebersole has done it again, friends!!  She’s come up with a die to help you engineer and add an amazing interactive idea into your projects!!  The Confetti Finger Die is one of THE MOST brilliant ideas I have ever come across in papercrafting, and I’m super excited to share a project that I created with it! This is the front of the card:


KKL_121617-EH-Essentials-Blog-Hop-Front-WM


And this is what it looks like when you open it up!


KKL_121617-EH-Essentials-Blog-Hop-Inside-WM


I don’t know what stage of life you all are in, but in my life – gender reveals are happening all around me!  My youngest daughter and her hubby are expecting baby #2, and we’re about to find out what they’re having any day now!  [EDITED TO ADD:  I must have had a premonition when I created this card back in November, as Baby #2 is, in fact, A BOY!!  WOOHOO!!]  They live in Portland, so not everyone can be present when they reveal the gender of their baby!  So I thought it’d be so fun to create a gender reveal card – and the Confetti Flinger provides the perfect mechanism for that!  When you open up the card, baby-themed confetti comes flying out of that little glassine pocket!! BRILLIANT, right?! I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below!  AND, the genius behind the Confetti Flinger (Julie Ebersole) has done a little video demonstrating the assembly of this amazing mechanism so that you can see just how stinkin’ easy and innovative it really is!  You can find the video HERE!  I have a million ideas as to how to use this baby, so you can be sure that you’ll be seeing it here on my blog often!

Ellen Hutson LLC
Julie Ebersole

Audrey Tokach

Laurel Beard

Karolyn Loncon
<----- YOU ARE HERE!
Lisa Adametz
Jessica Frost-Ballas

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!  I hope you enjoy the hop and that you’ll give one of these Confetti Flingers a try! I suspect you’ll become as addicted to them as I have! Your next stop on the hop is Lisa Adametz, and no doubt she has something brilliant to share with you, too!  Have a great day!



PRODUCTS USED:

11 comments:

Andrea Hastilow said...

Amazing, wow, that is such a brilliant birth card, love the bright modern boy colours you chose & the fact that its pop out the blue confetti to celebrate, loving this card x

Sue D said...

Cute design. I like the color combo.

Amy C. said...

The oversized balloon is so much fun!

Denise Bryant said...

Cute as can be! Love that big balloon!

Lagene said...

Such a sweet baby announcement card!

Linda M said...

Absolutely adorable card! Can't wait for the confetti flinger to be back in stock!

Elisa said...

Since I have a reputation for adding confetti to my cards anyway.......

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

I definitely agree, that flinger thing is genius !! margessw@icloud.com

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

I totally love this! Great "hidden" surprise and what a clever way to show it!!

Lagene said...

Awesome cards! love the balloon especially!

Unknown said...

So adorable!!!