Monday, April 30, 2018

My Favorite Things–Interlocking Gatefold Card & Video!

Hello my friends!!

Yes, it’s been quiet around here!  I’ve been ridiculously busy, both socially and crafty-wise!  But I wanted to pop in quickly today to let you know that I created another interlocking gatefold card similar to the one I created earlier this month.  And I made a video to show you the step-by-step instructions – BONUS!!

KKL_APR2718-April-Content-Video

You can find a few details for the card over at the MFT Design Blog, and you can find the video over at the MFT YouTube Channel HERE.  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I’ll be back very soon with more crafty goodness, so I hope you’ll drop by again!  Have a great day!

PRODUCTS USED:

No comments: