Thursday, May 17, 2018

My Favorite Things–May Birthday Project Challenge!

Hello my loves!

Print

It’s time for another Birthday Project Challenge and this month’s challenge is all about Cakes, Cupcakes and Candles!  Fun, right?!  Here’s my answer to the challenge:

KKL_MAY1718-Birthday-Project

I was rifling through my stamp sets and came across the Birthday Chicks Stamp Set, which is one of my faves because those chicks are just so stinkin’ cute!  But it also includes a super cute cupcake that was perfect for this challenge!  One of my fave techniques is to include an image in place of a letter.  So I die cut the Wish Die-Namics from some black and white striped pattern paper and popped them up on a white panel using foam tape.  Then I stamped, colored and die cut the cupcake and one of the cute chicks from the Birthday Chicks Stamp Set and adhered them to the image panel with foam squares.  I added a little strip of rainbow striped paper from the Party Patterns 6 x 6 Paper Pack, and mounted everything on a Limelight card base.  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below.

Please click on through to the MFT Challenge Blog to be linked to the other Birthday Project designs by my sweet teammates! And while you’re there be sure and link up your own birthday project featuring candles, cupcakes and cake!  You’ll be eligible to win a $50 Gift Voucher to the MFT Online Boutique if you do!

That’s it for me today, friends!  I’m plugging away at my to do list, and conquering it like a champ!  I’ll be back very soon with more crafty goodness, so I hope you’ll come back again to visit!  Have a great day!

PRODUCTS USED:

No comments: