Tuesday, June 12, 2018

My Favorite Things–MFT & Friends Challenge!

Hello my friends!

MFTandFriends

I’m back today to share another project featuring some of the new products from the June Release!  I hadn’t had a chance to play with the Meow Mix Stamp Set, so I got it inky for today’s challenge!

KKL_JUN1218-MFT-&-Friends

I am in love with the sweet nature of the images in the new Meow Mix Stamp Set.  They’re super easy to work with, and can be customized to suit your fur baby or babies.  I’ve listed and linked the products that I used below.

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other fabulous MFT & Friends Challenge Projects!  I know you’ll love them as much as I do!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I’ll be back again tomorrow with a new design for this week’s Wednesday Sketch Challenge!  I hope you’ll drop by again soon!

PRODUCTS USED:

No comments: