Wednesday, July 25, 2018

My Favorite Things–Confetti Flinger Video!

Hello friends!

KKL_JUL1918-Birthday-Project-Confetti

Just wanted to pop in quickly to let you know that the video I made showing how to assemble a Confetti Flinger mechanism is now live and can be viewed over at the MFT YouTube Channel!  I also made up a PDF with the measurements, scoring, cutting and punching for the mechanism for easy reference, and have included it below.

Confetti Flinger Score Cut & Fold

Lastly, I’ve listed and linked the products that I used for my video below.  If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to leave me a message below!

Have a great Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!  I’ll be back soon with more crafty goodness!  Toodles!

PRODUCTS USED:

2 comments:

Milka Gubo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Milka Gubo said...

Beautiful card. Love it!! I made a confetti flinger card and shared it on my blog. As I didn't make any tutorial and didn't draw my own template, I referred my blog readers to your blog. You can find my post here .
Thank you for the inspiration. :o)