Tuesday, July 17, 2018

My Favorite Things–MFT & Friends!

Well hello!!

MFTandFriends

Have you missed me?!!  I’ve been extraordinarily busy being super Gramma!!  We had youngest granddaughter until last Tuesday, then oldest granddaughter from Friday to Monday! All of my Gramma tricks are long used up, and Gramma needs a few days to refresh!  LOL  But I did have time to create while the littles were sleeping!

KKL_JUL1718-MFT-&-Friends

I’m sharing a project that features the new Playful Peacock Stamp Set and coordinating dies.  I stamped the Magical Mandala Background Stamp onto a Smooth White Panel using Grout Gray Dye Ink.  Then I stamped the peacock from the Playful Peacock Stamp Set onto some Smooth White card stock, and then again onto some masking paper.  I trimmed out a mask negative and used some distress inks and finger daubers to blend some blues, greens and purples on the peacock image.  I die cut it using the coordinating Playful Peacock Die-Namics.  I blended the same inks onto a scrap of Smooth White card stock and stamped the sentiment from the Playful Peacock Stamp Set using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I die cut it using the Slanted Sentiment Strips Die-Namics.  I added a stitched border around the image panel using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 1 Die-Namics, and mounted the peacock and the sentiment strip onto the panel using foam squares.  The assembled image panel was mounted with more foam squares onto a Limelight card base.  I added some blue, purple and lime green jewels for embellishment.  I’ve linked and listed all of the products that I used below.

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other fantastic projects that my teammates have created, along with some of MFT’s most talented friends, using more of this month’s new release!  There’ some good stuff in store for you, I promise!

That’s it for me today, friends!  I’ll be back soon with a project for this week’s sketch challenge!  Thanks so much for stopping by and spending a bit of your day here with me!  I hope you’ll come back again real soon!

PRODUCTS USED:

No comments: