Wednesday, July 11, 2018

My Favorite Things–Wednesday Sketch Challenge #393!

Hello my loves!

MFT_SketchChallenge_2017Logo

I’m back again today to share another project that was inspired by this week’s sketch challenge over at the MFT Challenge Blog!  It’s a good one, friends, so I hope you’ll play along!  Here’s the sketch:

MFT_WSC_393

And here’s my take on the sketch:

KKL_WSC393-7-11-18

I stamped up a few of the beautiful images from the new Painted Prints Stamp Set and clustered them together for my focal image.  The sentiment is from the new Playful Peacock Stamp Set.  The rest of the design is true to the sketch – clearly, I took a bit of creative license with this one.  But that’s the point of these sketches – to give you a jumping off point to spark your creativity!  The rest is up to you!  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below.

Please click on through to the MFT Challenge Blog to be linked to the other fabulous designs that my teammates have created for you!  And while you’re there, we’d love it if you’d link up your own design inspired by this week’s sketch challenge!  If you do, you’ll be eligible to win a $50 Gift Voucher to the MFT Online Boutique!  And since it’s a random draw, what do you have to lose?!

That’s it for me today, friends!  I’m working away in my craft room today – lots of upcoming crafty stuff to share with you very soon!  So I hope you’ll come back to check them out!  Have a great day!

PRODUCTS USED:

No comments: