Tuesday, August 14, 2018

My Favorite Things–MFT & Friends!

Hola chicas!

MFTandFriends

I’m popping in today to share another project for the MFT & Friends Creative Team Challenge, featuring more of the products from this month’s release!  I had so much fun playing with the Captivating Mandala Die-Namics, that I just HAD to make another project with it!

KKL_AUG0718-NPL

This was really fun to create.  I die cut the Captivating Mandala Die-Namics three times from white card stock, and a fourth time from an ink blended Smooth White panel.  I adhered the layers together with liquid glue to create a dimensional die cut.  I adhered it to a Black Licorice image panel that I die cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-Namics. I die cut the Simply Hello & I Love You Die-Namics three times from Smooth White Card Stock, and layered the die cuts together with liquid glue.  I adhered the stacked die cut to the image panel using more liquid adhesive.  I adhered the entire image panel to a Smooth White card base, and embellished it with some Sparkling Clear Sequins.  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below.

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to all of the other fabulous projects created by my teammates, as well as a few of our friends, using this month’s release!  Lots of crafty goodness will be shared for your inspiration!

That’s it for me today, friends!  I’m still in AZ, and will be laying out at the pool catching some rays!  I hope that you’re enjoying a beautiful sunny day and that you’ll come by to visit me again real soon!

PRODUCTS USED:

No comments: