- Create a card, following this week’s sketch and add embossing somewhere on your card.
- You are not required to use Shirley’s 2 Girls stamps, but if you have them, we’d love for you to use them!
- Upload your card to your favorite online gallery and/or your blog. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keywords S2GSC5 AND shirleys2girls.
- Post a direct link to your card using Mr. Linky ON THIS POST.
- The deadline for uploading your card is Sunday, April 5, 2009 at midnight PDT.
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org, so everyone has a chance to win.
The winner will get to choose a stamp from the Shirley’s 2 Girls product list, and the winning card will be showcased here on my blog as well as on the Shirley’s 2 Girls store blog.
Doesn’t that sound like fun? Need some inspiration? Here’s my sample. I’ve used this fun image called Birdhouses Set (SG 203). You're probably wondering where I embossed, right? Well, it's subtle, but there's DRY embossing on my image panels and on the polka dot circle, created using my Spellbinder's Nestabilities. Need some more inspiration? Well, check out the samples that the fabulous Ladies With Attitude have created to get your mojo moving.
Stamps: Birdhouses Set (SG203)
Paper: A Little Bird's Tale DP (Heidi Grace Designs), Dandelion DP (Autumn Leaves), Lovely Lilac CS, White CS (Neenah), Ripe Avocado CS (PTI), Raspberry Fizz CS (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: Stampin Dimensionals, Copic Markers, Quickie Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Square and Circle Classic and Scalloped Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Mega Long Rectangle Scalloped and Classic Nestabilities, Slot Punch, Lilac Ribbon