Boy, do we have some fun stuff in store for you today! It's time, once again, for another fun "Twisted Thursday" challenge hosted by those zany ladies at Shirley's 2 Girls. Isn't this a great sketch? This week, the "twist" is a color challenge - USE PURPLE, LIME/OLIVE, AND ROSE/PINK as your color scheme.
Here’s the 411 for the challenge:
Create a card, following this week’s sketch and USE PURPLE, LIME/OLIVE, AND ROSE/PINK AS YOUR COLOR SCHEME.
- You are not required to use Shirley’s 2 Girls stamps, but if you have them, we’d love for you to use them!
- Upload your card to your favorite online gallery and/or your blog. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keywords S2GSC6 AND shirleys2girls.
- Post a direct link to your card using Mr. Linky ON THIS POST.
- The deadline for uploading your card is Sunday, April 12, 2009 at midnight PDT.
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org, so everyone has a chance to win.
- The winner will get to choose a stamp from the Shirley’s 2 Girls product list, and the winning card will be showcased here on my blog as well as on the Shirley’s 2 Girls store blog.
Here's my take on the challenge. Do you not just want to snuggle up with Schapps in his bed?!! He's so danged cute!! This image is called Schnapps' Itch (SG59). The yummo-licious Indulge Designer Paper and faboo Indulge Velvet Ric Rac are just two of the other amazing products that Shirley's 2 Girls carries.
Need more inspiration? Check out the fabulous goodies that the other Shirley's 2 Girls Design Team have cooked up for you!!
We can't wait to see your take on this challenge!
Stamps: Schnapps' Itch (SG59 Shirley's 2 Girls)
Paper: Indulge Designer Paper (Shirley's 2 Girls), White CS (Neenah), Regal Rose CS
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: Rectangle Scalloped Nestabilities, Deckled Rectangle Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Copic Markers, Buttons, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scrapper's Floss (Karen Foster), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Provo Craft)
Thanks for stopping by!