Gosh, I can't believe it's time for another Shirley's 2 Girls Twisted Thursday already! Holy smokes - where has the month of April gone?!! This week we have another fun sketch for you to play with, and the "twist" is to ADD RIBBON. No brainer, right?!! I'm sure you can see from my card that I have "creatively interpreted" the sketch a bit. I feel like that's my prerogative, right? And if you've been hanging around my blog at all the last few days, this card might look a little familiar. Yep, I basically used the same layout and designer paper as on THIS POST. It's just so fun, and does this paper not go with this image like PERFECTLY?!! So, I just couldn't help myself. LOL The image I used is called Spring Fever (SG 63). Fun stuff, huh?
- We'd love for you to play along with us. Here are the deets of the challenge:
Create a card, following this week’s sketch and ADD RIBBON.
- You are not required to use Shirley’s 2 Girls stamps, but if you have them, we’d love for you to use them!
- Upload your card to your favorite online gallery and/or your blog. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keywords S2GSC8 AND shirleys2girls.
- Post a direct link to your card using Mr. Linky ON THIS POST.
- The deadline for uploading your card is Sunday, April 26, 2009 at midnight PDT.
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org, so everyone has a chance to win. The winner will get to choose a stamp from the Shirley’s 2 Girls product list, and the winning card will be showcased here on my blog as well as on the Shirley’s 2 Girls challenge blog.
STAMPS: Spring Fever (Shirley's 2 Girls SG 63)
PAPER: White CS (Neenah), Berry Sorbet CS (PTI), Kiwi Kiss CS, Backyard and Baby DP (American Crafts)
INK: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
ACCESSORIES: Stampin Dimensionals, White Satin Ribbon (PTI), Copic Markers, Button, Scrapper's Floss (Karen Foster), Glue Dots, Square Scalloped Nestabilities, Labels 3 Nestabilities, Tags Die Cut (Provo Craft), Cuttlebug, Quickie Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds
Thanks for stopping by!