Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Baby Announcements and the May 222 Challenge!
























After last week's Shirley's 2 Girls New Release Blog Hop, my head was just swimming with more ideas as to how to use the new products. I've created a couple more projects that I'll be sharing with you over the the next couple of weeks (one of them will be shown this Thursday for Twisted Thursday), but I wanted to share with you a couple more of those fun little Match Box Baby Announcements.

Both of these were made using two of the new Peek-A-Boo digi papers that Shirley's 2 Girls just released last week. Aren't they darling?!! I coordinated the S2G papers with some digi gingham paper and used the sentiment from another of the new S2G images called I'm Here (SG 67). Several of my daughters friends are expecting their first babies, so I thought I'd throw these together to give them some fun options of announcing their future bundles of joy. Too fun, huh?

Before I forget, Shirley's 2 Girls has posted the May 222 Challenge today, and they've offered some really generous Gratitude Attitude (that's "code" for free stamps!!) for the winning submission. We all like free stamps, and I KNOW you all love a good challenge, so head on over to the Shirley's 2 Girls Challenge Blog to see what's going on!! You have until next Tuesday to come up with an idea, so get a move on!!





Stamps: I'm Here (Shirley's 2 Girls SG 67)
Paper:
Peek-A-Boo Digi Paper (Shirley's 2 Girls), Gorjuss Ginghams Digi Papers (Funky Fairys Papercrafts), White CS (Neenah)
Ink:
None

Accessories:
Scor-Pal, Tag Trio Diecut (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug, Ribbon (SU), Button, Scrapper's Floss (Karen Foster), Stampin Dimensionals, Sticky Strip

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Michelle L. said...

Oh my gosh, Karolyn! These are so adorable! Have a safe trip back to WA!