Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Trick or Treat! Smell My Feet!!

Hi Stampers!

It's another Tuesday at ABC Toys & Crafts, and I'm so excited to share another cute Halloween sample with you!! How freakin' cute are these little Halloween Trick or Treaters?!! Frankie and Casper walking down the street, bats flying over their heads, and strolling by The Munster's house!! In fact, that green guy kinda looks like Eddie Munster. LOL The images are three of four new Hero Arts images that come as a set AND each stamp comes with black and orange bling!! BONUS!! If you click on the picture, I think you can see that I used a new Quickutz embossing folder - it's a grave yard. Can you see it? So fun!! The broken down fence is a Martha Stewart holiday border punch (although it appears that Julie is out of this particular punch - she might be able to order it for you if you want it, though!). I think the rest is pretty self-explanatory. But just in case, I'll list the recipe below.







STAMPS: Halloween Set of 4 Stamps (Hero Arts); sentiment (SU)
INK: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
PAPER: True Black CS (PTI), Soft Stone CS (PTI), Summer Sunrise CS (PTI), Bitty Dots DP (PTI), Green Apple CS (Poptone), White CS (Neenah)
ACCESSORIES: Broken Fence Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Dimensional Squares (EK Success), Striped Ribbon (SU), Button (PTI), Scrapper's Floss (Karen Foster), Scalloped Border Punch (SU)


So, if the mood strikes you, all of the above-highlighted items can be purchased from ABC Toys & Crafts. And, of course, there's that fabulous 15% off your entire order when you use my super exclusive discount code. Just click on the blinkie below - and that'll get ya where you need to be. Oh, and this discount code can be used over and over and over until 10/10 - WOOHOO!!
I hope you'll stop by again tomorrow for another Christmas sample from Stamps Happen. In the meantime, I hope you have a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

Terri said...

I'll pass on smelling your feet, but I do want to tell how stinkin' cute this card is! Darling images and that fence is awesome...haven't seen that one!

Counting the days, my friend!

Michelle L. said...

Those trick-or-treaters are so cute! I love the little scene you created with them, K!

Justine said...

Wow what a great Halloween card Karolyn. Love the fun little images and I am going to have to check out the embossing folder, not sure how I missed that. The fence is perfect behind these little guys!