Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Best Wishes!

 

Hello Crafty Friends!

I’m popping in today to share a project that I created with the intention of submitting it for the Moxie Fab World Stamp It Challenge . . . needless to say, I forgot about it and missed the deadline.  Oops!  LOL

 

Best Wishes Stamp It Challenge

 

I was actually in the process of reworking it, when I got distracted by a cute little boy . . . my grandson.  I was having way more fun playing with him and completely forgot that I needed to finish reworking this project before the deadline!  LOL  It’s a little off-center, and looks a little wonky at the bottom.  But I really like the theory behind my original idea.  I may still try and redesign this . . . maybe today!  We’ll see what the day brings.  The mehndi image is from Impress Rubber Stamps and can be found HERE.  Delicious, right?!

 

That’s it for me today, friends!  I plan to stamp my little fingers to the bone today – Mr. Brown is expected at my door any minute now and will be bringing me some brand new, delicious Papertrey goodies!!  Ooohhhh how I love Mr. Brown – don’t tell my hubby, though, okay?!!  Thanks so much for stopping by today – hope you have a great day!!

PaperTherapySignature

6 comments:

Piali said...

Soooooooooo pretty!
I can't make anything good with shades of purple:(.
I wish Mr. Brown travelled overseas to get my PTI goodies here...anyway he does deliver it to my friend and she sends it over.
I think all the online shoppers love Mr. Brown...hubbies hate him for sure..lol!!
Hugs~

Virginia L. said...

This is exquisite, sweet Karolyn!! You must try again and perhaps make it into something for later submission. Once you have the idea, it's easier to duplicate and improve on what you already created. I'd love to see a different version! You are so creative!!!!!

Anna said...

Pretty Pretty card!

Arlene said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Such a great idea to stamp over all the different pieces. :)

Arlene.

Terri said...

Another beautiful card...I don't see anything "wonky" about it! Regardless, you are excused from your normal perfectness since you were playing with your darling grandson...sounds like more fun than card making to me anyway ;-)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Love your layering of the stamp on different colours (Oh and what a beautiful stamp it is)! It's Brilliant!!