Friday, August 8, 2014

AEI♥U Challenge #13–Kraft!!


Hello friends!!

I’m doing another drive-by post today as I am crazy busy today!!  But I wanted to share the next AEI♥U Challenge with you all, because it’s a super fun one!

Challenge 13

Here’s my answer to the challenge:

Challenge 13 - Sending Birthday Wishes

I love Kraft paired with black.  I was reminded of my love for this color combo when I saw THIS card by Amy Kolling.  I die cut the front Kraft panel using the Dotted Die Elle-Ments, and then die cut the three balloons from the front (using the Balloons Elle-Ments).  I adhered the Kraft panel to a trimmed out Pure White panel with foam tape, and stamped the sentiment from the Sending You stamp set.  I stamped the strings from the Balloons stamp set.  The small bows were die cut from New Moon cardstock using the Simply Tags: Christmas Elle-Ments.  I’ve listed all of the products that I used below.

You so need to click on through to the AEI♥U Challenge Blog to see what my other sweet teamies have created for your inspiration – it’s some awesome stuff!  You’ll also find the linky tool for you to link up YOUR take on the challenge! 

That’s it for me today, friends!  I’m off to the Taste of Edmonds with the hubster and meeting up with my high school girlfriends!  Can’t wait!!  I’ll be back tomorrow with my sample for the Cutting Edge Challenge!  Hope you’ll stop by again!



No comments: