Friday, November 28, 2014

Avery Elle–Alice & Friends!


Happy Black Friday, friends!!

Before I share my new Avery Elle project, I wanted to let you know that Avery Elle is having a HUGE sale on all of their cardstock, ribbon and sequins.  15% off, while supplies last!!  Run – don’t walk – and stock up while you can!!  The sale ends on November 30th at 12:00 PM EST!!

11-28-14 Alice & Friends

Okay, so let’s get to my project, shall we?  This one features the new stamp set called Alice & Friends!  Let’s be honest . . . I am not a colorer.  Because of that, typically I’m not really drawn to stamped images that need to be colored.  But I have to say that this Alice is pretty stinkin’ cute, so I had to make an exception – right?!  I colored her, but my coloring skills still suck.  I’m hoping that you’ll overlook them because Alice is so cute . . . did it work?!  LOL  I’ve listed the products that I used below!

I’m planning on spending all day today in my craft room!!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope that you have a great weekend, and that you’ll drop by again soon!!



2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

This is such a cute card. I have pinned it and can not wait to try it. Adorable!

Anita in France said...

So very cute, Karolyn ... love that huge glossy heart that Alice is holding ... she's adorable! Anita :)