Happy Friday, sweet friends!!
I’m finally back in WA and doing my best to settle back into a routine here. We had two long days of driving, and I can say that I’m glad we only have to do that twice a year. My butt is killing me! LOL
I thought I’d pop in and share another project featuring the Avery Elle stamp set called Furry Friends. This stamp set (and the coordinating dies) are so stinkin’ cute and perfect for anyone who is an animal lover! Here’s my project:
So this is a super simple project, and one that can be changed up to suit many different occasions. Here’s how I created it:
- Trim an A2 top-folding card base from Silver Fox cardstock; score at 5.5” and perfect the crease with a teflon bone folder.
- Stamp footprints from the Furry Friends Stamp Set onto the card base using Fog Pigment Ink.
- Die cut a tag from some white cardstock using the Gift Tags Elle-Ments. Stamp the sentiment using New Moon Pigment Ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Stamp the cat image from the Furry Friends Stamp Set onto some Fizz cardstock using Papaya Pigment Ink.
- Using the Furry Friends Elle-Ments, die cut the cat.
- Using the Dotted Borders Elle-Ments, trim and die cut a scalloped strip (the width of the tag) from some Kraft cardstock. Adhere the strip to the tag above the sentiment.
- Adhere the cat to the tag using foam squares. Stamp the mouse from Furry Friends using Fog Pigment Ink.
- Tie some black and white baker’s twine to the tag; adhere the tag to the card base with foam squares.
Super simple, right?!! No coloring – yet still very cute and detailed! I’ve listed the products that I used below.
That’s it for me today, friends. I’ve got a very busy weekend of crafting ahead – lots of deadlines coming up (two new releases starting next week!) I’ll be back on Monday with two posts!! Stay tuned!! In the meantime, thanks for stopping by!