Hello sweet peeps!!
It’s time for another Die-Namics Design Challenge with my MFT teammates!! We were tasked with the following challenge:
Parties, thank you gifts, thoughtful little surprises - so many different occasions when a sweet treat is warranted! Our team of designers is with us today sharing ideas for creating sweet treats with an even sweeter presentation. Our assortment of Die-namics will do the work - you just have fun embellishing and filling!
Fun, right?!! I don’t know about you, but I’m not quite ready to give up on summer just yet. We’re not a camping family, but I have a lot of friends and family that are! And who doesn’t love S’mores?!! Here’s my answer to the challenge:
What’cha think? Would these not be so fun to have handy on your next camping trip? A cute little compact treat box that includes all the fixin’s to make those delicious and gooey morsels that make camping the most fun ever! Right?! Here’s a close-up of the treat box and its contents:
I feel like you could totally personalize these little packages of goodness to make each and every camper feel special and loved. These were super easy to throw together! Here’s how I did it!
- Using the Scalloped Treat Box Die-Namic, die cut it twice from some Kraft cardstock.
- Stamp the In The Wilderness Background stamp on both panels using VersaMark Ink. Assemble the treat box with some redline double sided tape.
- Using the Tag Builder Blueprints 2 die set, die cut a tag from Smooth White Cardstock. Stamp the sentiment (performing a bit of stamp surgery) from the Roughing It Stamp Set, onto the bottom of the tag with VersaMark Ink and heat emboss with brown embossing powder. Die cut the scalloped tag topper (also from the Tag Builder Blueprints 2 die set) from green polka dot paper (from the Dots & Stripes Fresh 6x6 Paper Pad) and adhere to the top of the tag with foam tape.
- Using the Roughing It Die-Namics set, die cut the small campfire and marshmallow stick; assemble and adhere to the tag.
- Using the Dimensional Banners Die-Namics, die cut the green polka dot banner. Stamp the rest of the sentiment from the Roughing It Stamp Set with VersaMark Ink, and heat emboss it with brown embossing powder. Adhere the banner to the treat box with foam tape.
- Fill a cellophane bag with graham crackers, half a chocolate bar, and a marshmallow, and tie at the top with baker’s twine.
- Thread baker’s twine through the top of the assembled tag, wrap it around the top of the cellophane bag and tie a bow.
- Slip the cellophane bag full of s’more fixin’s into the treat box, and tuck the tag behind the banner.
All in all, it took me less than 20 minutes to assemble this project!!! You could easily mass produce them for a fun end-of-summer treat! I’m pretty sure you’d be crowned the Queen of the Campsite if you did! LOL Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the rest of the projects that my sweet teammates have created in answer to the challenge! No doubt you’ll be blown away with creativity! I’ve listed all of the products that I used on my project below.
That’s it for me today, sweet friends!! I’m up to my eyeballs in new release projects, so it may be a bit quiet around here this week! I hope you’ll understand – I promise I’ll be back just as soon as I have something to share!! Until then, know that your visits here just make my day!!