No one’s happier than me that it’s the weekend!! So much stuff to catch up on – not enough hours in the day!! But I wanted to pop in and share a project that I created using the new Monsters Stamp Set and Monsters Elle-Ments, both from Avery Elle Stamps.
I think I mentioned the other day that I’m not really into Halloween cards. But there’s something about those cute little Halloween critters from the Monsters Stamp Set that just crack me up! This one will go to one of my grandsons – I think he’ll get a kick out of it. Here’s how I created it!
- Trim an A2 top-folding card base from New Moon Card Stock; score at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect crease with Teflon Bone Folder.
- Die cut a panel from Solar White Card Stock using the Wonky Stitches Elle-Ments.
- Using a Rounded Mini Ink Blending Tool, blend some Twisted Citron Distress Ink onto the image panel. Splatter some Black Soot Distress Stain onto the image panel.
- Stamp the monster and bat images from the Monsters Stamp Set onto Solar White Card Stock using Tuxedo Black Ink. Die cut the images using the Monsters Elle-Ments. Color the images with Copic Markers. Adhere die cuts to the image panel with foam squares.
- Stamp the banner from the Build-A-Banner Stamp Set onto Solar White Card Stock using Tuxedo Black Ink. Die cut the image using the Build-A-Banner Elle-Ments. Color with Copic Markers. Stamp the sentiment from the Monsters Stamp Set. Adhere the banner to the image panel with foam squares.
- Adhere sequins to the image panel with Multi Matte Medium.
Pretty stinkin’ cute, huh?!! And super easy to create! I’ve listed all of the products I used below.
That’s it for me on this fine Friday, friends!! I hope you have a lovely weekend planned and that you have a ton of fun!! I’ll be in my crafty happy place – my craft room. Heeheehee Thanks so much for stopping by!