Happy Wednesday, sweet friends!!
I’m popping in quickly to share another project that I created using some super fun My Favorite Things products.
I don’t normally send out Halloween cards, but now that I have grand kids, I enjoy creating quirky holiday cards for them! Here’s how I created this project:
- Trim an A2 top-folding card base from Black Licorice Card Stock. Score at 5.5”, fold in half, and perfect crease with a teflon bone folder.
- Die cut a panel from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the angled die from the Blueprints 15 Die-Namics. Using a Rounded Mini Ink Blending Tool, gently blend some Sunshine Premium Die Ink into the lower right corner of the angled panel.
- Die cut the cat and bat from Black Licorice Card Stock, and the ghost from Sweet Tooth Card Stock, using the Spooky Scene Die-Namics.
- Die cut the letters from Orange Zest Card Stock using the By the Letters Die-Namics. Using a Rounded Mini Ink Blending Tool, gently blend some Orange Zest Premium Dye Ink at the bottom of each letter to add a bit of an ombre’ effect.
- Adhere the letters and other die cuts to the image panel with foam tape. Arrange and adhere some Sparkling Clear Sequins with liquid adhesive.
- Wrap baker’s twine around the bottom of the image panel and tie into a bow.
- Adhere the image panel to the card base with foam squares.
This card was super easy to create, and I’m pretty sure my grandsons are going to love it – especially if I include a little sumpin’ sumpin’ for their piggy banks! I’ve listed all of the products that I used below.
That’s it for me today, friends! I’ll be back tomorrow with another project to share with you! Thanks so much spending part of your day with me here – you have no idea how much it makes my heart smile! Have a great day!