Well hello there!!
Happy Tuesday to you all!! I’m popping in today to share a fun little card that I created with some of the brand spankin’ new products from My Favorite Things! Check it!
How stinkin’ cute is that lone lamp post? It so reminds me of the little village where we live in Washington. It really is like Whoville, with darling old time lamp posts like this. And they’re always decorated with lighted wreaths during the holidays! It’s such a precious place! So I was truly inspired when I saw the new Streetlights Die-Namics. Here’s how I created this project:
- Trim an A2 top-folding card base from Sweet Tooth Card Stock. Score at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect crease with Teflon Bone Folder.
- Die cut another panel from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the stitched rectangle from the Blueprints 15 Die-Namics.
- Using the Snowfall Stencil, apply a light coat of Snowflake Paste to the stitched panel; set aside and allow to fully dry.
- Die cut the lamp post from Black Licorice Card Stock using the Streetlights Die-Namics.
- Die cut two snow slopes from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Stitched Snow Drifts Die-Namics.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Trim the Tree Stamp Set onto the lower snow slope using Black Licorice Pigment Ink; heat emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
- Die cut some greenery from Elf Green Card Stock using the Wild Greenery Die-Namics. Trim off some of the leaves from the die cuts using detail scissors to bring them to scale with the lamp post. Tie the bunch of greenery with red baker’s twine. Adhere the holiday swag to the lamp post with Glossy Accents.
- Assemble the card using foam tape.
So, what do you think?!! It was super easy and fun to create! I’ve listed all of the products that I used below.
That’s it for me today, friends!! I’m off to get rid of the skunk on the top of my head! I hope you all have a great day planned!! Thank you so much for spending a part of your day here with me – I hope you know how much I appreciate it!