Hello sweet peeps!!
It’s finally time for the My Favorite Things New Product Launch!! All of the amazing products that you’ve been seeing the last seven days are finally stocked and available in the My Favorite Things Store NOW! If you click on the graphic below, it’ll take you directly to all of the brand new products:
I’m so excited to share my project featuring some of the new products! Check it!
This month’s release is probably one of my all time favorite releases – so many amazing products!! My design features the new Hug In A Mug Stamp Set, the Hot Cocoa Cups Die-Namics, and the Peek-A-Book Wonky Windows Die-Namics!! Here’s how I created it:
- Trim an A2 top-folding card base from Smooth White Card Stock, score at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
- Stamp the snowflake image from the Hug In A Mug Stamp Set onto the card base using VersaMark, and heat emboss with White Embossing Powder.
- Using a Mini Ink Blending Tool, lightly blend some Sno Cone Premium Dye Ink onto the card base and over the top of the heat embossed snowflakes.
- Die cut an image panel from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the stitched rectangle from the Blueprints 15 Die-Namics. Die cut an opening in the image panel using the Peek-A-Book Wonky Windows Die-Namics.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Hug In A Mug Stamp Set in VersaMark and heat emboss with Red Embossing Powder. Adhere the image panel to the card base with foam tape.
- Die cut the mug from Wild Cherry CardStock using the Hot Cocoa Cups Die-Namics; die cut the stitched heart from the center of the mug. Using a Mini Ink Blending Tool, lightly blend some Poppy Dye Ink to the bottom edges of the mug to give it dimension.
- Die cut the mug a second time from Summer Splash Card Stock, and emboss the stitched heart in the center using an Embossing Pad.
- Die cut the mug a third time from Acetate and adhere it to the back of the red mug die cut. Adhere two layers of foam tape to the back of the red mug, around the perimeter of the image. Pour in some Seed Beads and Prills and seal them in by adhering the aqua mug to the back of the red mug.
- Adhere the mug to the image panel. Adhere Sparkling Clear Sequins to the image panel and card base using liquid adhesive.
- Die cut the steam from Vellum using the Hot Cocoa Cups Die-Namics, and adhere them to the mug.
There ya have it, friends!! The Hug In A Mug Stamp Set is going to get a lot of use this winter – I can tell you that right now! I’ve listed all of the products that I used below.
Please click on through to the My Favorite Things Design Blog to be linked to the other New Product Launch projects that my incredibly talented teammates have created for your inspiration! Prepare to have your socks knocked off!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I’m so glad you did, and appreciate it more than you know! I’ll be back with another project to share with you tomorrow!