Are you enjoying the February Card Kit Gumball Greetings projects as much as I am?!! I mean, COME ON!! Gumball machines – who doesn’t love gumball machines?!! Today is Day 2 of the Card Kit Reveal – the kit will be released tonight at 10:00 PM EDT!!
If I’m going to buy a kit, I want to make sure that the contents of the kit are versatile! So, I decided to create a project showing that this kit is super versatile and fun all rolled into one! Here’s how I created my project:
- Trim an A2, vertical top-folding card base from Black Licorice Card Stock. Score at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
- Trim an A2 sized piece of black and white diagonal stripe patterned paper from the Rainbow Stripes 6 x 6 Paper Pad. Adhere it to the card base with adhesive.
- Die cut an image panel from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the stitched rectangle from the Blueprints 20 Die-Namics.
- Die cut a circle aperture from the image panel using the circle die from the Gumball Greetings Die-Namics.
- Die cut a sentiment banner from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the stitched banner from the Blueprints 20 Die-Namics. Stamp the sentiment from Gumball Greetings using Black Licorice Pigment Ink onto the sentiment banner, and heat emboss it with Clear Detail Embossing Powder. Adhere the sentiment banner to the image panel using foam tape.
- Trim a mat from Blu Raspberry. Adhere it to the back of the image panel with foam tape. Adhere the assembled image panel to the card base with foam tape.
- Die cut gumballs from Blu Raspberry, Blueberry, Boysenberry, Dill Pickle, Lush Lagoon, Orange Zest, Pineapple, and Wild Cherry Card Stock using the gumball die from the Gumball Greetings Die-Namics. Sprinkle them all over the image panel and adhere them using liquid adhesive and foam tape.
Super simple, and a way to stretch those stamps and dies to get some versatility from your supplies!! I mean this kit is SOOOO fun and versatile, too!!
Okay, friends – please click on through to the My Favorite Things Design Blog to be linked to the other incredible Gumball Greetings projects created by my teammates – I know you’re going to be blown away!!
That’s it for me today, friends!! My daughter, son-in-law and three amazing grandkids are here for the week, so if you need me, I’ll be hanging out at the pool with them!! Ha! I’ll be back tonight to share another project for the Gumball Greetings Card Kit Release!! I hope you’ll come back then!!