Friday, August 5, 2016

Avery Elle–That Bites, The Scoop, and Large Treat Bag Topper!

 

Hello, friends!

 

We’re headed to Eastern Washington for a family wedding and my mother-in-law’s 80th birthday, so we have a super busy weekend planned!  But I wanted to pop in and share a couple more Avery Elle projects with you!!

 

08-05-16-That-Bites

PRODUCTS USED:

That Bites Stamp Set
That Bites Elle-Ments
The Reef Stamp Set
Double Pierced Circle Elle-Ments
New Moon Dye Ink
Midnight Hemp Twine

 

The fish in the That Bites Stamp Set just crack me up!!  And the sentiments – they’re right up my sassy little alley!!  LOL

 

08-05-16-The-Scoop

PRODUCTS USED:

The Scoop Stamp Set
The Scoop Elle-Ments
Large Treat Bag Topper Die
Double Pierced Circle Elle-Ments
New Moon Dye Ink
Midnight Hemp Twine

 

I loooove the new Large Treat Bag Topper Die, and it worked perfectly with some glassine bags that I had in my stash!  They fit this ice cream cone cookie perfectly!!  I used The Scoop Stamp Set to embellish the Treat Bag Topper.  Easy peasy!!

 

That’s it for me today, friends!  Be sure and click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog for more inspiration using Avery Elle products!!  I’ll be back soon with more crafty goodness!!  Until then, thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!

4 comments:

KimCreate said...

I always read your blog but never comment so now's the time to start! I adore Avery Elle stamps and always want to see what you are creating with them! Super treat bag with the adorable ice cream stamps. That fish is so funny and cute. Love it!

TK said...

Great card -- love the sass! Also great treat bag!

Geri said...

'That Bites' cracked me up! Love it! "Yummy" treat bag label too :)

Out Rebound said...

All of the food at this place was totally amazing. I had multiple servings of the delicious lamb entrée. The wedding venues Los Angeles are absolutely incredible. The breathtaking views of the city are absolutely incomparable and all the guests were completely amazed.