How excited are you about tonight’s New Product Launch?!! This month’s My Favorite Things Release is soooo stinkin’ cute!! I’ve been super busy with company, but I finally had some time to play with all those new goodies!!
So I’m one of the biggest fans of My Favorite Things Die-Namics. I think they have some of the most innovative and creative die designs and I love working with them. When I saw the Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Window and Edge Dies, I just knew they would be perfect for a night sky. When my grandson was here for Thanksgiving, one of our favorite things to do together was to go outside and look at the stars with the Star Chart app on my phone. It’s so fascinating and he loved it. So, that’s what inspired this card. Here’s how I made it:
- In order to keep the back of the card base clean, adhere some Post-It Tape to the back of the base at the top of the fold.
- Splatter the inked card base with some white shimmer watercolor paint. Spray the card base with some shimmer spray.
- Trim an A2 panel from Smooth White Card Stock. Die cut the panel using the Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Window & Edge Die-Namics.
- Adhere the white die cut panel to the card base with foam tape.
- Adhere the sentiment strip to the card base with foam tape.
I just love how those circles look like windows into the constellations. This card would be perfect for a graduate or someone who just got a new job! I’ve listed all of the products that I used below. And all of the New Products are available now! You can find them by clicking on the graphic below.
Please click on through to the My Favorite Things Design Blog to be linked to the other brilliant projects that my teammates have created using the New Release!! I believe that there are prizes to be won, and lots of inspiration to be shared!
That’s it for me today, friends!! Thanks so much for stopping by – I sure do love it when you do! Have a great day!