Friday, June 23, 2017

Avery Elle–Aloha!

Hello again!!

If it’s Friday, then it must be my day up on the Avery Elle Design Blog!  I’m sharing a project today that features the new Aloha Stamp Set, the coordinating Aloha Dies, as well as the Tropics Stamp Set and coordinating Tropics Dies.  I paired the newer products with the Mimosas Dies from last quarter’s release!

6-23-17-Aloha

PRODUCTS USED:

Aloha Stamp Set
Aloha Dies

Tropics Stamp Set
Tropics Dies
Double Pierced Rectangle Dies
Mimosas Dies
New Moon Dye Ink

I just love how the Mimosas Dies worked perfectly to frame the sentiment from the Aloha Stamp Set.  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used above.  Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog for some additional inspiration from my amazing teammates!

That’s it for me today, friends!  I’ll be back again soon with more crafty goodness as I’ll be spending my weekend in my craft room working on some super fun stuff coming out soon!  So, I hope you’ll drop by again – and thanks for stopping by today!  I sure do appreciate it!  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Joanne MacKenzie said...

Wish I was sitting in that happy scene! Cute card. I like the tag around the saying a lot. Have a nice weekend MLF!

Nora Noll said...

This is so FUN!! LOVE the pineapple and the fun hibiscus flower!!

Kirsten said...

LOVE this card, Karolyn. The colors are beautiful and the cloudy sky back drop is stunning. Thanks for the inspiration.