Monday, January 15, 2018

My Favorite Things–Release Replay!


Hola!


Print


I’m popping in again today to share another project featuring a few of the January Release products that I didn’t get to use during the release countdown!  Today’s project features the new Monster Sized Stamp Set, as well as the new Hearts In A Row Horizontal Die-Namics.  I paired them to create a fun little slider card!


KKL_JAN1518-Release-Replay


You all know how much I love an interactive card!  The surprise of the recipient just makes my day!  Here’s what the card looks like when you pull that little tab on the right!


KKL_JAN1518-Release-Replay-Open


And a quick little video showing the pull tab in action.



Cute, right?!!  I did a little bit of creative stamping by making the hearts from the Hearts In A Row Horizontal Die-Namics the middle of the bodies of those two adorable monsters from the Monster Sized Stamp Set.  I created the slider using the Channel Builder Die-Namics.  And the sentiment, also from the Monster Sized Stamp Set, was created by doing a bit of stamp surgery.  You all know that it’s okay to cut your stamps apart, right?!  It really helps stretch the uses of those stamps and allows for some fun stamp combos in places that a sentiment might not normally fit!  Once cut (as long as you’re careful), the stamps will still work perfectly – I promise!  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below.



Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other great projects that my sweet teammates have designed for your inspiration using products from the January release!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I am ever so grateful for the time that you spend visiting my blog!  I’ll be back very soon with more crafty goodness.  I hope you’ll come by again soon!


PRODUCTS USED:

1 comment:

Marja Sch said...

Wow such a gorgeous card. Love it. Greetings Marja