Thursday, February 15, 2018

My Favorite Things–Chibitronics Product Exchange -- Day 2!


Hello!


Print


I’m so excited to be here today to share a project that I created for the My Favorite Things/Chibitronics cross-promotion!  I so love adding light effects to my cards, and the Chibi products are super fun to work with!  And I promise they’re not difficult at all!!  Today is Day 2 of a two day promotion, so I hope you enjoyed the projects shared by my other teammates!  Here’s my project!


KKL_FEB1518-Chibi-Lights-Project


When we got this assignment, I knew I wanted to use the new In Paris Stamp Set, because . . . City of Lights – helllloooooo!!  LOL I had a blast creating a Parallel Circuit to get all of the lights to light up on the Eiffel Tower.  I’ve listed and linked below all of the products that I used to create my project.  Here’s what it looks like all lit up!


KKL_FEB1518-Chibi-Lights-Project-Lit


And a quick little video clip of the card in action.




I’ve actually created a full video describing in detail how I created both the card and the circuit for this project.  You can find it over at the MFT Design Blog.  In addition, you’ll find the links to the other brilliant projects that my amazing teammates have created!  There are giveaways going on over at both the MFT Design Blog as well as the Chibitronics Blog!  You’ll find all of the details at the MFT Design Blog.


That’ll do it for me today, friends!!  I’ve been frantically working away in my craft room this week in an effort to get ahead.  I’m very close to crossing everything off of my “to do” list!  Thanks so much for dropping by today – it literally brightens my day when you do!  Did you see what I did there?!  LOL  Have a great day, friends!


PRODUCTS USED:

10 comments:

SD pooja said...

Awesome card !!

Humbelle said...

Gorgeous!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Really Nice card and that light is fantastic.

Karthikha said...

Wonderful card!!

donna mikasa said...

So awesome, chica! Love seeing the Eiffel Tower light up!

Sue D said...

I like the hearts you added to this scene.

Andre M. said...

I love your scene! Thanks for the inspiration.

D.Ann C said...

Eiffel for this over on the MFT blog. Just had to come and share the pun/fun! So darling!!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is fabulous Karolyn! I already loved that stamp set but the light takes it to s whole other level.

Iris said...

Beautiful card - love how it lights up.