Monday, August 8, 2011

Pucker Up! – PDCC93


Hola Gal Pals!

Pucker Up Play Date Cafe 2
I’m back with another challenge card – I told you I had a goooood crafting weekend, right?!  And I’ve seriously been having a blast!  Today, I’m sharing a project that I made for the current Play Date Café Color Challenge.  This is only the second time that I’ve played with this challenge . . . it’s a fun one, for sure!  Check out those yummy colors – delicious, right?!  In addition to the colors, I was inspired by the citrus picture in the collage.  My final sketch-challenge-09inspiration came from the sketch challenge over at Denami Designs, even though my card doesn’t qualify (I didn’t use any Denami Design images because I don’t own any – gotta do something about that!)


PRODUCTS USED:
STAMPS:  IMPRESS RUBBER STAMPS (Lemon Slice), PAPER SMOOCHES (Fruitastic), PAPERTREY INK (Polka Dot Basics)
INK:  TSUKINEKO (VersaMark)
PAPER:  STAMPIN’ UP! (Regal Rose CS), FRENCH POPTONE (Wild Cherry CS), NEENAH CLASSIC CREST (Solar White Ultra Smooth CS)
ACCESSORIES:  WE R MEMORY KEEPERS (Corner Chomper), ZING/AMERICAN CRAFTS (Rouge and Cricket Embossing Powder), DIVINE TWINE (Green Apple Baker’s Twine), PAPERTREY INK (Hibiscus Burst Button and Linen Impression Plate), STAMPIN’ UP! (Stampin’ Dimensionals), GLUE DOTS (Craft Glue Dots)
That’s it for me today, friends!  Believe it or not, I have another challenge card to share with you tomorrow, so stay tuned!  Thanks so much for stopping by!
PaperTherapySignature

8 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love this happy color combo and how oyu used it!! The added twines are super lovely! AWESOME work, Sweet Karolyn!

Lisa Elton said...

What a happy summer card Karolyn!!! Love those yummy looking limes!

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo! SO happy to see you her Karolyn, love her CAS card with these yummy colors, love those lime slices :) Thanks for playing this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Michele Gross said...

Fabulous card! I love what you did with the colors and love that you played with the DeNami sketch! You know they are only about an hour from you! :) So glad you played with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Jenny said...

Very zingy Karolyn, I love how you used the colours :)
Jenny x

Lori Barnett said...

Another WINNER! :)

Tracey said...

FABULOUS use of the PDCC colours in this FABULOUS card Karolyn! Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! How totally cool are those limes! Such a fabulous take on the inpsiration, Congrats on your win at PDCC!