Thursday, August 1, 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch #39–Thank You!

 

Hello Friends!

 

CTS39 Graphic

 

It’s Thursday, which means it’s time for the latest CAS(E) This Sketch challenge!  I’ve been uber busy lately, so I was so thankful that this week’s sketch is pretty simple and straightforward.  It came together in a flash!

 

CTS39 - Thank You

(Click on photo to enlarge)

 

Not a lot of time for chatting today – I’ve got a million errands to run and lunch with a sweet girlfriend (mmmmm . . . Thai food)!  So I’ll list the products I used below.  Be sure and click on through to the CAS(E) This Sketch Blog to see what my teamies have created for you – and link up a project of your own while you’re there!

 

Thanks so much for stopping by today – it always makes me smile!  Have a great weekend!

 

 

PRODUCTS USED:

STAMPS:  Tilted Banner Sayings (Simon Says Stamp)
INK:
  Navy (Fresh Ink)
PAPER:  Sno Cone and Nightshift Blue CS (My Favorite Things), Solar White CS (Neenah Classic Crest), Hello Again 6x6 DP (Carte Bella)
OTHER:  Fresh Daisies Die and Tilted Banner Die (Simon Says Stamp)

6 comments:

jen del muro said...

Great card!! <3 it!! -Jen

Kim S said...

LOVE the negative die cut and the pattern behind it!

Paula S. said...

CAS and marvelous all rolled into one!

Julie said...

This is beautiful! Love the light blue with the black and how you offset the panel!

Christina said...

Super cute peekaboo flowers! Love these cool colors, too.

lostinpaper said...

Such a beautiful serene card Karolyn. Love how you have off centred the panel!