Friday, September 20, 2013

Paper Smooches Stuff!

 

Hello Sweet Friends!!

 

Well, as this post goes live, I’ll be winging my way to Walla Walla, WA (that’s a lot of W’s!  LOL) to enjoy a fun weekend of wine tasting, shopping, eating, and sharing time with some super sweet ladies!  What more could a girl want, right?!  I’m so looking forward to this weekend – and for stealing some “me” time.

 

Karolyn - Fanciful Fall

(Click on photo to enlarge.)

 

I have some Paper Smooches projects to share today – one from this month’s release, and two from last month’s release (I guess I was a little distracted and forgot to post the older ones – oops!)  The first one is from this month’s release, and it features Fanciful Fall.  See that great tree trunk?  That’s from the set.  I really wanted to create a fallish tree with some of the new Leaves Wise Dies 1.  I love the dimension that’s created when you mix stamping with die cuts.  I printed out a digi fall plaid onto kraft cardstock and die cut the leaves and the Thanks Word Wise Die.  I’ll list all of the products used below.

 

Karolyn - Halloweenies Pumpkin Die

(Click on photo to enlarge.)

 

How freakin’ cute is that sweet punkin?!  He’s from the Halloweenies stamp set.  I love that Kim has gone back to some of her older stamp sets and created dies for them, as she’s done here with the Halloweenies Wise Dies.  The leaves are from the Reflections stamp set and coordinating Reflections Leaves Wise Dies.

 

Karolyn - Many Thanks

(Click on photo to enlarge.)

 

And finally, I created another project featuring an older set called Chubby Chums and the coordinating dies, as well as an amazing sentiment set that was released in August called Many Thanks!  It’s definitely one that every stamper should own!!

 

That’s it for me today, kids.  I’ll probably be MIA until next Thursday, as we’ll be headed south for the winter after my wine weekend.  It’ll take me a day or two to regroup, so I’ll check in just as soon as I can!

 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!!

 

5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Karolyn these are all just fabulous!!

Gabby said...

Three cute cards! Saw your fall "thanks" card featured on the PS blog. It is very nice. Love the colors, paper, dies. Have a fun trip w/the girls. :)

Geri said...

Your creative mind amazes me every time I stop by! Just when I think I've seen the best of Karolyn....you dish out more eye candy! The plaid paper is fabulous! What a perfect way to showcase the gloriousness of it (If gloriousness isn't a real word, well it should be!)

Lovin' the other two cutie patooties as well, especially the sweet pumpkin BOO!

Safe travels! Looking forward to more treats once you are all settled in :)

Shelly said...

Ooooh, such COOL cards!! Love them all! :)

Maye M.L said...

KAROLYN: Absolutely fantastic projects. Love the idea of the magnets as a gift. Would love to try the technique with the little critter stamps. Cheers