Hello Sweet Friends!!
I think I’ve mentioned a time or two that I hit a creative wall over the summer, and had a heck of time getting out of my funk. But I took an online card class, and that literally snapped me right outta my crafty fog!! It works, I tell ya! So, if you’re like me, and you’re in a crafty slump, or you want to get a little boost with some amazing inspiration and fun techniques, you totally need to check out this upcoming online card class that my friend, Kim Kesti, is teaching! It’s called Create & Share Cardmaking, and it’s a six-week course where you’ll be inspired to create a whole year’s worth of special and all occasion cards to have on hand in your stash when those occasions come up!
Create & Share Cardmaking includes:
- Pre-classroom with a written manifesto and inspirational videos available immediately upon registration
- Reminder emails when the classroom is updated (12 lessons in six weeks = two emails per week)
- 12 videos, one per lesson, featuring an individual card and a special tip or technique
- Colorful handouts for each of the 12 lessons, with step-by-step instructions for three cards per handout (2 by Kim, 1 by a guest designer)
- Bonus handouts about Card Organization and creating a Happy Mail Kit
- Pre-class assignment available immediately upon registration
- Class syllabus available in the pre-classroom
- Supply list with live links to product resources
- Welcome notes from Kim in the classroom
- Message Board with strong teacher participation
- Private gallery for teacher and class members to share their work
- Two live chats with Kim
- Email access to Kim
All for $39!! Are you kidding me?!! Seriously kids, this is a GREAT deal!! The above photo includes just a sampling of some of the fun cards that you’ll be making during the class – and one of them *might* just be one that I created as a Guest Designer for Kim’s class!! Eeeekkkkk!!!
Kim and Big Picture Classes have very generously allowed each of Kim’s Guest Designers to give away a free seat to this amazing six-week class!! I’d love for one of my fabulous readers to take this class!! So how’s about we do a little contest, shall we? All you have to do is guess which of the cards in the above photo is mine! (I’ll give you a hint . . . I used my Cameo to create it.) I’ll give you extra chances to win if you:
- Post on Facebook about the class and giveaway (leave me a separate comment on this blog post with the link).
- Tweet about the class and giveaway (leave me a separate comment on this blog post with the link).
- Post on your blog about the class and giveaway (leave me a separate comment on this blog post with the link)!
That’s three extra chances, people!! You have until Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at 11:59 PM (MST) to comment ON THIS BLOG POST! I’ll choose a random comment and will post the winner on December 12th!
The class starts on January 2, 2014 and ends on February 4, 2014, so you still have a bit of time if you’d like to register for the class! You can find all of the registration details HERE.
That’s it for me today, kids! I’m off to hibernate in my craft room to get some deadline driven projects done . . . SO FUN!! Hoping you have some great crafty plans for your weekend, too! Thanks for stopping by!