Hello sweet friends!!
Happy day after Christmas!! Hoping that you had as lovely a holiday as we did! We just flew back from spending 10 days in Seattle with our family – it was heavenly! We even got a little bit of snow!! Now that I’m back, things should get back to normal on the ole’ blog.
It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the Paper Smooches January release with you! TEN new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase at 12:01 AM (EST) on January 1st. It's CHA (trade show time) so the release is extra-big! You’ll find them all HERE!
To add extra fun to our blog hop, we are offering up a prize!
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the Paper Smooches Blog.
- The prize - a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the Paper Smooches Blog for your chance to win! (You do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances!)
- You have until midnight MST on Sunday, December 29th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, December 30th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop.
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop.
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop.
(Which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
Oh my goodness – paint splashes and strokes are so trendy right now!! This project features the new paint stroke/splash set called Positive Strokes. I wanted my paint strokes to be more boxie looking, so I stamped several strokes, side by side, using some torn masking tape and VersaMark ink. I heat embossed each paint splotch with some fun embossing powder colors, and die cut a curve to give the look of the “world.” The sentiment is from another new stamp set called Headliners. Isn’t it yummy?! Kim has asked me to do a video on how I created these splotchy looking paint strokes, and I most definitely will get that done – hopefully before the end of the week.
Well, friends, that’ll about do it for me today! I’ve got some laundry and grocery shopping to do, so I’d better get my day started! Enjoy the loveliness that my sweet teammates have created for you along the hop, and be sure to leave them some love. Thanks so much for stopping by today – it always makes my day!
STAMPS: Positive Strokes and Headliners (Paper Smooches)