It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches March/April release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase at midnight on March 5th (eastern time) (12:01 am on March 6th). You will find our new releases HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog.
- The prize - a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (You do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes.)
- You have until midnight (Mountain Time) on Sunday, March 2nd to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, March 3rd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Heidi Van Laar
Wendy Sue Anderson
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop.
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop.
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop.
I had the pleasure of working with the new set called Flirty Frames! It totally coordinates with the Duo Dies 1 and 2, but can also be used on its own! That’s what I’ve done here. I stamped the image for the Duo Die 2 on white card stock and then colored in some of the background design using an alcohol marker. The pattern on the frame reminded me of doodling or that Zentangle stuff. It was a ton of fun to play with! The sentiment is also from the Flirty Frames set. I die cut the center oval using the Duo Die 2.
So you totally need to stop by my sweet teamies’ blogs to check out what they have to share with you, and then be sure and stop by the Paper Smooches blog, too – I’m sure there’s some fun stuff there for you!
Thanks so much for stopping by today – I truly appreciate it! I’m off to crop with my chica, and then my Brother-In-Law is coming into town tonight for a quick visit (think Nascar, Baseball, Hockey, and general guy stuff.) Hopefully you have some fun plans in your future, too!!