Hello sweet friends!
I’m quickly popping in to share another Avery Elle Fall 2014 Release project! I wish I had more time to chat today, but I’m up to my eyeballs in getting some holiday stuff taken care of before I head south again! So let’s get to the project, shall we?!
I’ve been dying to get these More Stories stamps inky since the day they arrived in my hot little hands. Sadly, my life has been a bit chaotic of late, so I was only able to ink up these lovelies for the first time this week. *sigh* Thankfully, my life will be getting back on track starting next Tuesday – at least for a little bit! LOL Okay, so let’s get back to the card.
- I stamped that sweet bunny image and the flowers from the More Stories stamp set using VersaMark onto some watercolor paper, and then heat embossed them – the bunny using dark brown EP, and the flowers using white EP.
- I watercolored the images using my water brush and Peerless Watercolor Papers.
- I die cut the bunny and flowers using the More Stories Elle-Ments.
- I die cut an image panel and those darling little clouds from watercolor paper, using the Finished Frames Elle-Ments.
- I watercolored the image panel, creating a soft wash to give it a rustic look of ground, bushes and the sky.
- I stamped the sentiment from More Stories using VersaMark, and then heat embossed it with dark brown EP.
- I assembled the card with foam tape, and adhered the flowers with liquid glue.
I hope to have more time soon to ink up this adorable stamp set! It’s seriously one of the sweetest stamps sets I’ve ever owned! I’d love for you to click on through to the Avery Elle Design Team Blog to check out the amazing project that sweet Katie Gehring created.
That’s it for me today, friends. Thank you so much for dropping by today – and for being so patient while I’ve been a bit absent. I have a million ideas swirling through my head for holiday cards, so I can’t wait to get back into my craft room and get some stuff done! I hope you’ll drop by again soon!