Hello my sweet stamping friends!!
Today is the beginning of a brand spankin’ new AEI♥U Challenge!! October’s challenge is a tribute to pink!! Of course, you can interpret that challenge any way you like, but I chose to create a project honoring and celebrating those who have lived through and survived breast cancer, and perpetuating hope that someday the C word will be a distant memory! Check it!
- Trim an A2 top-folding card base from White Linen Card Stock. Score at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect crease with Teflon Bone Folder.
- Die cut a pierced rectangle panel using the Double Pierced Rectangle Elle-Ments. Adhere the pierced panel to the card base with foam squares.
- Die cut a tag from pink polka dot paper using the Gift Tag Elle-Ments.
- Die cut the letters from White Linen Card Stock using the Avery’s Alpha’s Elle-Ments. Die cut the ribbon (I used a die that I had in my stash – it’s not from Avery Elle) from the tag and preserve the negative ribbon center.
- Adhere a piece of acetate to the back of the tag to cover the ribbon opening; adhere the ribbon center to the front of the acetate with adhesive.
- Adhere two layers of foam tape to the back side of the tag surrounding the outside edge of the ribbon to create a well. Fill the well with white, clear and pink seed beads. Adhere the tag to the card base.
- Adhere the die cut letters to the tag with foam tape. Tie pink and white baker’s twine to the end of the tag.
Super easy, and I hope a tribute to anyone fighting that wicked battle! I’ve listed all of the products that I used below. I hope you’ll click on through to the AEI♥U Challenge Blog to see the other amazing pink projects that my sweet teamies created for your inspiration! You are going to be blown away!! There you’ll also find the rules and regulations of the Challenge, and will find the linky tool for you to add your take on the pink challenge!! There are TWO $25 Avery Elle Gift Certificates up for grabs!! You have until October 27th to play along!! Get to it, people!!
That’s it for me today! I’ll be back tomorrow with another Avery Elle project! Thanks so much for stopping by today - it truly makes my day when you do!!!